Sunday, January 4, 2009

Few things

*We tried the cucumber/basil smoothie. Health in a glass! Alan wasn't so sure about it, but over ice I thought it was ok. We'll have it again.
*The Pumpkin Soup was amazing Danielle!! I thought it was great with butternut squash. We loved it, and I made enough so we had a lot leftover with plenty to freeze.
*We had one of our favorites for lunch yesterday- Vegan Tostadas. Try them!
VEGAN TOSTADAS
Heat small amount of Olive oil over medium heat in pan. Cook corn torillias until they start to darken, turning once. When they are cripsy, lay them out on a paper towels. (Or, shortcut, but the tortilla in a toaster)
Spread with "pinto beans con salsa" from TJ's. Add vegan guacemole, salsa, tomatoes and lots of shredded lettuce. There are delish and super quick.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Loved the tostadas. I love TJ's guacamole and I never knew how much I picked at Abby's leftovers. I feel better already! Thanks again Christie!